Friday 24 October 2014

Tiger I "S54"

 
 
 
Interesting commission this one! It came fully assembled and expertly modified, so just a paint job for me! ( well I did do some tinkering...) Not sure of the manufacturer, but a lovely piece all the same. The request was to decal and paint as per the example below, so you can make your own conclusions on whether I achieved the brief! 
 
 








As I understand, Rafa "Archiduque" is painting the crew, so the final ensemble should be pretty impressive!
 
As always, you should know the drill by now.... more pictures on flickr!



 
 

2 comments:

Moiterei_1984 said...

It's definitely some awesome looking piece of armor. The example seems to be a bit more redish though.

Troop of Shewe said...

re: "red" it is interesting as the red used was my usual rotbraun mix, by you may notice the colours have been deliberately subdued to reflect "fade". A good example of how weathering affects the base colours. So in summary, its deliberate!

Current FOR SALE items

1/56 Weasel
Will update soon, contact me for details


Blog Archive